Who Can Be A Member?
Any grower of eastern cantaloupe that agrees to comply with the food safety metrics established and adopted by the association. Growers joining ECGA but not adhering to the standards will have their membership revoked in accordance with association policies.
- Personal commitment and satisfaction to support the eastern cantaloupe industry to enhance its market and consumer confidence.
- Use of the ECGA™ logo and ‘CERTIFIED’ label.
- Each grower will receive a registration number that can be used on their label for consumer identification.
- Member farm/operation listing on the ECGA website to allow retailers to check certification.
- Inclusion in all marketing and promotion with retail chain and food service providers.
Circle Of Leadership Sponsor
Through world-class science, global reach and commitment to its customers, SYNGENTA helps to increase crop productivity,
protect the environment and improve health and quality of life.